Israel is a land of contradictions. It is a sort of religious "Disneyland", but it is a racist and totalitarian secular state. It is a "Democracy", but most people are not allowed to vote. They say they've returned there from a "Diaspora", but most of the people there today never had an ancestor near the place. They say they believe in the Torah (Bible), but Judaism is actually based on a Babylonian "Talmud" which overturns the Bible. They say thet are "Anti-Nazi", but the Nazi government actually trained Israel's first army and signed an agreement to populate Palestine with Khazar Jews.
In short, nothing about Israel is what it seems.
Part I: Theological Myths
1. The Myth of the "Promise": Promised Land or Conquered Land?
a. In Contemporary Christian Exegesis
b. In the Prophetic Jewish Exegesis
2. The Myth of the "Chosen People"
3. The Myth of Joshua: Ethnic Purification
Part II: The Myths of the 20th Century
1. The Myth of Zionist Antifascism
2. The Myth of the Justice of Nuremberg
3. The Myth of the Holocaust
4. The Myth of "A Land Without a People for a People Without a Land"
Part III: The Political Use of the Myth
1. The Israeli-Zionist Lobby in the United States
2. The Israeli-Zionist Lobby in France
3. The Myth of the Israeli Miracle: The External Financing of Israel